Tuesday, March 4, 2008

About the Treadmill Master

Greetings!

I am the Treadmill Master. I worked for a fitness equipment retailer for over 5 years before quitting to pursue my goal of becoming a teacher. My primary duties were customer service and marketing. Later on I moved in to technical support, light repair, and most importantly, the return desk. From the return desk I gathered valuable lessons in what makes a good treadmill. I read all the emails and letters from customers saying “this treadmill overheated” or “my elliptical trainer scrapes”. I know from looking at thousands of work orders which treadmill brands have the best track records and which companies put out shoddy equipment. I’m looking at you Icon Fitness. (I’ll get into that can of worms later on.)

If you’re looking for treadmill advice, reviews, or info, just send me an email at treadmillmaster@gmail.com. I’ll be happy to offer you my best advice from years of experience working with treadmills, ellipticals, and exercise bikes and strive to deliver you, the reader the best fitness equipment resource possible.

Sincerely,
The Treadmill Master
http://treadmillmaster.com/
treadmillmaster@gmail.com

No comments: